March 18, 2020
"On Wednesday, March 18, 2020 the Emergency Services Director for San Luis Obispo County issued a Shelter at Home Order for the County of San Luis Obispo. This order takes effect on Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 5:00 pm." - ReadySLO.org
In order to comply with this order, effective March 19, 2020 at 5:00 pm, all photo shoots will be indefinitely suspended until the SLO County Emergency Services Director lifts the Shelter at Home order.
While I encourage you to please comply with the shelter at home order, I will continue to be available for editing and other marketing services. Please reach out using the contact form on this site for more information.
Stay safe, I'll see you on the other side!
March 16, 2020
To My Clients,
As you may know, we are experiencing a global health crisis with this very contagious disease, COVID-19. In order to maintain your safety, your clients’ safety, as well as my own and my family, I am requesting the following guidelines be followed if I am to photograph your listing:
(I implore you follow these guidelines, not just for my shoot, but for any home showings during this time)
- The home is to be unoccupied during the shoot to most easily comply with the recommendations made by the CDC (social distancing).
- I will be wearing gloves while photographing the property, please do not shake my hand.
- Please encourage your clients to Clean and Disinfect their home following CDC guidelines:
- All lights, fans, lamps, etc must be turned on prior to my arrival. Toilet seats put down. Blinds/curtains already opened.
- Please remove/arrange anything that might be photographed to your liking before I arrive, as I will not be touching any personal property during the shoot.
- Please ensure that pets are kept separate.
- If anyone is sick at all, I ask that you please reschedule your shoot.
I hope to continue doing photoshoots as long as I can, but this is a rapidly developing situation. Please keep in mind that as a real estate photographer, I am going to be entering a lot of different homes. I have taken what precautions I can to reduce my part in the transmissions of anything, but I can only do so much.
Thank you for your understanding during these trying times. I hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Helpful CDC links regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Icons borrowed from cdc.gov/ website
Last update: March 18th